[Review][e-book] K-books - Korea Travel Guidebooks

by - Friday, August 05, 2016




Have you ever known that Korea Tourism Organization
has a e-book mobile application?
This time is called K-books mobile application.




This K-books application will make your Korea trip easier!
Firstly, the best thing for e-book is that
you no longer need to carry many heavy books with you
while you are exploring the city.
Besides, I can plan my trip wherever I go
since I don't have to carry many books with me.





Moreover, you can find many useful information
from e-books within this application.
You don't need to find and collect travel information on the Internet,
save and put them on Microsoft Word and then upload on your mobile phone.
This application can provide all of those you want.




Furthermore, I've found that it is more convenient that
I can zoom-in on every page in this e-book.
It helps me a lot since I feel a bit annoying
when I have to peak at paper map to find the places I am looking for.



Here is my experience from using  K-books application :



K-books application is available for both iOS and Android 





Once you download and open the application,
you will see the instruction.




You can find many e-books on the Store icon at the top-left corner.
There are varieties of e-books about Korea you can choose to download.
They are also come with various languages.




There are useful functions within e-book viewer such as Real-time weather,
Exchange rate (which you can set your currency),
Search, Map, Photo, SNS, Memo pad and Pen.



You can also create bookmarks to save your favorite pages.




There is a list of content to help you find information you want.
However, one of the viewer functions I really love is 'Search'
It helps me a lot to find information I need within a few seconds.
No need to swipe many pages to find; just use 'Search'


I hope my review will help you to know about this amazing application, K-books
by Korea Tourism Organization which will assist you to plan your Korea trip.






Now they are running an event for K-books application,
you can find more information about the event in their facebook fanpage.




You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love to read your comments. Please share your experience with me. Be sure to check back again for the answer because I do make every effort to reply your comment. Every comment will be reviewed before they are published so it will take time to show up. You do not need to send the comment again. Thank you.

สามารถแสดงความคิดเห็นและแบ่งปันประสบการณ์ได้เลยนะคะ กรุณากลับมาเช็คคำตอบด้วยนะคะ เพราะตั้งใจตอบทุกคำถามจริงๆ คอมเมนต์ทุกอันจะผ่านการรีวิวก่อน ดังนั้นคอมเมนต์ของคุณจะไม่โชว์ในทันที ไม่ต้องส่งซ้ำนะคะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

Random Post

Useful Links

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2013 - 2024 IamNaZza. All rights reserved.