Finding Serenity in Seoul: Exploring Bongeunsa Temple in Autumn

by - Saturday, June 01, 2024



Finding Serenity in Seoul: Exploring Bongeunsa Temple in Autumn


Visiting Bongeunsa Temple during the autumn season was a truly calming and serene experience. As I entered the temple grounds, I was immediately surrounded by the vibrant colors of the changing leaves and the peaceful atmosphere of the temple. It was hard to believe that such a pleasant place existed in the midst of the bustling city of Seoul.






As I wandered through the temple, I stumbled upon a small event being held by the monks. I wasn't sure what was going on at first, but I was drawn in by the warm smiles and welcoming gestures of the monks. They offered me some traditional Korean snacks, which I hesitated to accept at first, but eventually decided to try. The snacks were delicious and added to the overall experience of visiting the temple.


Finding Serenity in Seoul: Exploring Bongeunsa Temple in Autumn






Despite being located in the trendy Gangnam area, Bongeunsa Temple felt like a beacon of peace and calmness. Just a short walk from the busy COEX mall, the temple provided a much-needed escape from the hectic pace of the city. The sound of chanting and the smell of incense filled the air, creating a sense of calm and reflection.


Finding Serenity in Seoul: Exploring Bongeunsa Temple in Autumn







One of the activities of my visit to Bongeunsa Temple was browsing the various amulets and charms that were available for purchase. From bracelets to necklaces, each item was beautifully crafted and imbued with a sense of spirituality. I couldn't resist picking up a few souvenirs to take home with me.







My experience at Bongeunsa Temple was one of peace, reflection, and connection. I highly recommend visiting this special place if you ever find yourself in Seoul.


Finding Serenity in Seoul: Exploring Bongeunsa Temple in Autumn






📍 Bongeunsa Temple
531, Bongeunsa-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul


Finding Serenity in Seoul: Exploring Bongeunsa Temple in Autumn

Direction: 


🚇 Subway Line 9 : Get out of Bongeunsa Station Exit 1, walk straight then the temple will be on your right.







Please do NOT take the article, videos
and photos out from this blog!
Please share the link.

You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love to read your comments. Please share your experience with me. Be sure to check back again for the answer because I do make every effort to reply your comment. Every comment will be reviewed before they are published so it will take time to show up. You do not need to send the comment again. Thank you.

สามารถแสดงความคิดเห็นและแบ่งปันประสบการณ์ได้เลยนะคะ กรุณากลับมาเช็คคำตอบด้วยนะคะ เพราะตั้งใจตอบทุกคำถามจริงๆ คอมเมนต์ทุกอันจะผ่านการรีวิวก่อน ดังนั้นคอมเมนต์ของคุณจะไม่โชว์ในทันที ไม่ต้องส่งซ้ำนะคะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

Random Post

Useful Links

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2013 - 2024 IamNaZza. All rights reserved.